Last Updated On:
Last Updated On:
People want to lose weight for different reasons; better health, better athletic performance, or even just to look a bit better in the mirror. The traditional methods of exercising and dieting do tend to take quite a bit of time to see results, so some people opt to take in other supplements to help speed up the process.
There are a million different types of diet supplements, teas, coffees, and pills, all around the internet. It can be hard to validate exactly how effective a product is without first researching about it or knowing others who’ve tried it out personally.
Lucky for you, we’ve searched online for everything you need to know about HCG 1234 drops, including reviews from people who have actually used it.
If you want to lose weight, it’s time to take action! Knowledge is power! Learn the facts, know your options, and get rid of those pounds you’ve always wanted to shed.
What is HCG 1234?
HCG 1234 is making its way around the internet as a vitamin-based weight loss and fat burning supplement that comes in liquid form, with doses coming in ‘drops’. HCG 1234 also claims to be rich in natural ingredients which can help suppress appetites while boosting energy levels at the same time. It has a reputation for burning unwanted fat while at the same time keeping any lean muscle.
What Is HCG 1234 Made Of?
HCG 1234 comes in liquid form and comes with a medicine dropper. The drops are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and different natural plants and herbs that help curb your appetite and increase your energy. HCG 1234 claims to only be as effective as it should be when paired with a calorie restricted diet.
The main ingredients that make HCG 1234 Drops effective include:
- Niacin – Often referred to as Vitamin B3. This vitamin helps in producing energy from the food we consume and aids in digestive health.
- Maca Root – A plant that’s native to Peru, known to help increase energy levels.
- Rhodiola Extract – This plant extract is known for helping to boost stamina and endurance.
- Astragalus – An herb with a long history of medicinal use, known for its aid in the growth of new tissues.
- L-Glutamine – An important amino acid that helps muscles recover after strenuous workouts or weight lifting sessions.
- L-Arginine – Helps with fat burning and muscle growth.
- L-Carnitine – Aids in fat oxidation.
- L-Ornithine – An amino acid that boosts energy, stamina, strength, and endurance.
- Pygeum Africanum – Also known as African Cherry, this popularly used for inflammation and urinary tract issues.
- Beta Alanine – An amino acid that helps increase physical performance and endurance.
Who Or What Company Makes HCG 1234 Drops?
HCG 1234 drops are made by Creative Bio, a company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company also makes other dietary supplements.
Despite Creative Bio being in business for some number of years, they have yet to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau and does not have FDA approval.
What Are You Allowed To Eat When Taking HCG 1234?
For HCG 1234 to be effective, a strict diet must be followed. Calories must be restricted and all processed foods are not allowed to be consumed. The typical diet plan for HCG 1234 users mainly includes:
- Fruits – Like vegetables, fruits are a great source of vitamins and minerals. For HCG 1234, you need to take note of the fruits you consume as some have higher sugar levels than others. Make sure to stay away from tropical fruits as those, in general, contain the highest levels of sugar.
- Vegetables – For HCG 1234 users, the main source of their food must be vegetables. Vegetables with a lot of water weight are also very much encouraged. These vegetables include cucumber, zucchini, celery, and beets.
- Protein – As with most diets, protein is a must. For HCG 1234 users, protein is vital in helping produce energy and giving the body something to burn. It is also important to note that any protein that is eaten while on HCG 1234 must be lean and without fat.
How Effective Is HCG 1234?
It’s important to note that HCG 1234 has not been tested as a whole product, though its ingredients individually, and some together, have been proven to be effective when it comes to weight loss and fat burning.
Are There Any Side Effects Of HCG 1234?
Some of the noted side effects of HCG 1234 include:
- Headache or Dizziness
- Hair Loss
Product Testimonials About HCG 1234 Drops
Many customer reviews from users posted on Amazon note that HCG 1234 drops are indeed effective when it comes to suppressing appetites. One user shared that it helped her drop “those last pesky pounds I had from my last pregnancy” and noted that she lost 10 pounds on her first bottle.
Another said, “I have been using the drops for exactly 7 days. As of today, I have shed 8.5 pounds. I followed Dr. Simeon’s protocol to the letter. It is important to do the two load days. Although I am only consuming 500 calories I am never hungry”. Another also shared, “I follow every step and did it for 1-month straight eating healthy and exercise nothing at all big turn off.”
Another user had an unpleasant experience where she shared that HCG 1234 only gave her acid reflux, shared that she “never lost a single pound” although it did work in terms of suppressing her appetite.
While HCG 1234 drops definitely do work for some, it does not work for everyone. If you need something that works, check this list of the best HCG drops on the market right now.
Where Can You Purchase HCG 1234 Drops?
HCG 1234 and Creative Bio sell the drops on their company website. You can also purchase HCG 1234 drops from their trusted local shops, resellers, online retailers, as well as Amazon and Walmart.
Is It Worth It?
While the product itself has decent reviews, the customer service has an utterly terrible reputation. Users have shared that HCG 1234 and Creative Bio are unattentive, callous, and even downright rude. There have been tales of overcharging on orders and completely lost products.
If you’re looking for a weight loss supplement with great reviews, and excellent customer service we highly recommend (insert products here). All in all, while HCG 1234 has its merits as a product, there’s no reason to risk getting into a tango with Creative Bio.